I am available to provide structured workshops, training, and wellness education by contract to schools and community-based programs.
Examples of such services include:
- In-School, theme-specific groups and workshops for students - addressing such topics as friendship, social skills, conflict resolution, stress management, and healthy management of social media
- In-service training or education for staff, parent club or PTA on a variety of topics pertaining to child and adolescent mental health, and parenting children in our world today
Theme-Specific Groups and Workshops Include:
- Peer relations– Friendship Development and Peaceful Interactions
- Stress management– Keeping It All In Perspective
- Problem-solving– Finding the Best Solution to the Challenge
- Assertiveness– Respectfully Speaking Up for One’s Self
- Creative journaling– Artful Self Expression
- Beyond myself– Giving Back for a Greater Good
- Study skills– Putting Your Best Foot Forward
- Self-care– Knowing and Meeting Your Own Needs
- Environmental exploration– Appreciating What’s Around You
- Emotional regulation– Finding and Maintaining Emotional Balance
Please call or email me for more information regarding contracted services.