I am available to provide structured workshops, trainings, and wellness education by contract to schools and community-based programs.
Examples of such services include:
- In-School, theme-specific groups and workshops for students - addressing such topics as friendship, social skills, conflict resolution, stress management, and healthy management of social media
- In-service trainings or education for staff, parent club or PTA on a variety of topics pertaining to child and adolescent mental health, and parenting children in our world today
Theme-Specific Groups and Workshops Include:
· Peer relations – Friendship Development and Peaceful Interactions
· Stress management – Keeping It All In Perspective
· Problem solving – Finding the Best Solution to the Challenge
· Assertiveness – Respectfully Speaking Up for One’s Self
· Creative journaling – Artful Self Expression
· Beyond myself – Giving Back for a Greater Good
· Study skills – Putting Your Best Foot Forward
· Self-care – Knowing and Meeting Your Own Needs
· Environmental exploration – Appreciating What’s Around You
Emotional regulation – Finding and Maintaining Emotional Balance
Please call or email me for more information regarding contracted services.